Wednesday 12 March 2014

12 March 2014

Today's blog posted by Vanessa and Natalie

This was our first day at gardening club. We went around all the gardens and went to check out how the plants were growing.In the orchard there were yummy peaches and apples to try but also a lot of weeds.
Delicious golden queen peaches.

We filled the new play garden with dirt and plants. It is not quite ready yet but we will have a grand opening soon.


Filling the play garden 

Lots of people helped fill the garden.

Planting the new plants.

5 comments:

  1. It looked like you were having a lot of fun at lunchtime today. I can't wait for the grand opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either. The gardening club is really popular and I can see why. Do you know I grew my own passion fruit this year. They are yummy. I have been squeezing them over vanilla ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't we lucky to have such beautiful gardens at our school? Thank you for all your hard work in making the new play garden. The fruit looks yummy and makes all that weeding worth while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really interested in the play garden you are making. I will keep checking to see what kind of toys you bring along to donate to the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely garden you have! I am Evie and Gina Smoldon's aunt, and I live in the UK. I am helping to start up a new gardening club at Evie and Gina's cousins' school in here in Leeds. I am very inspired by your ideas, I love the bug hotel and the orchard you have. Your new play garden looks like lots of fun. I will visit your blog again soon to see how your garden grows! Zoe Walker, Leeds, UK.

    ReplyDelete